PGut Pregnancy and Baby Probiotics
Probiotics nurture a healthy body for pregnant mothers, infants, and young children.
PGut Pregnancy and Baby Probiotics
- 6 types of gastro-resistant probiotics
- A high-quality prebiotic combination (FOS + IMO + Inulin) adjusts the intestinal microecology of pregnant mothers and infants, relieves intestinal constipation and discomfort
- Lactic Acid Bacteria, L. rhamnosusGG, can relieve skin allergies during pregnancy and reduce the risk of baby allergies
- Triple bifidobacteria can protect the intestinal health of pregnant mothers and babies, avoid harmful substances and enhance intestinal resistance
- Passed the food-grade safety test of plasticizers, it is a pregnancy probiotic you can take with confidence
- No addition of flavoring, artificial color and gluten
- Production according to international GMP and ISO 22000 standards
Probiotics adjust the gut microbiome of pregnant mothers and babies
Relieve discomfort from skin allergies during pregnancy
Protect the intestinal health of pregnant mothers
Reduce baby's risk of allergies
The main function of PGutPregnant and Infant Probiotics is to strengthen the intestinal resistance of pregnant mothers and babies, adjust nausea and constipation during pregnancy, and reduce the risk of baby allergies.
PGut Pregnantany and Baby Probiotics contains double B bacteria (B.longum and B.bifidum), which can protect the intestinal health of pregnant women and babies, thereby improving intestinal health and preventing bad bacteria and food irritation.
Studies have shown that the symptoms of nausea and constipation during pregnancy are related to the intestinal tract . Relief solutions can be found by detecting the microecology in the intestinal tract. PGut Pregnancy and Baby Probiotics contain L. rhamnosus (GG bacteria), which can help reduce gastrointestinal sensitivity or damage, improve gastrointestinal discomfort, and allow probiotics to coexist with you during pregnancy.
PGut Pregnancy and Baby Probiotics contain Lactobacillus acidophilus (Bacteria A), L. paracasei (Bacteria LP), and L. rhamnosus(Bacteria GG). It has been confirmed by scientific research that it can regulate the immune system of babies  and enhance the ability to resist allergies. Best probiotics for pregnant women.
PGut Pregnancy and Baby Probiotics passes the acidic and bile salt resistance test:
✔︎ 2 grams/bag, 30 bags/box (each containing 4.6 billion active probiotics)
✔︎ 6 types of active probiotics + 3 types of prebiotics
✦ Instruction of use: Consume together with food and drink (E.g. milk and juice)
✦ Recommended quantity:
- Under 3 years old, 1 sachet per day,
- Over 3 years old or adults, once with 2 sachets per day
- Origin: Taiwan
- Store in a cool and dry place to avoid high temperature and direct exposure of sunlight.
- Pregnancy probiotics are suitable for use during pregnancy, but if you are having medication or have received treatment, please consult your doctor first.
(Adequate nutrition should be obtained from a balanced diet. Not intended to treat or prevent any disease.)
- Kuang, L., & Jiang, Y. (2020). Effect of probiotic supplementation in pregnant women: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. British Journal of Nutrition, 123(8), 870-880.
- Yao, Y., Cai, X., Chen, C., Fang, H., Zhao, Y., Fei, W., … & Zheng, C. (2020). The role of microbiomes in pregnant women and offspring: Research progress of recent years. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 11, 643.
- Brantsæter, A. L., Myhre, R., Haugen, M., Myking, S., Sengpiel, V., Magnus, P., … & Meltzer, H. M. (2011). Intake of probiotic food and risk of preeclampsia in primiparous women: the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. American journal of epidemiology, 174(7), 807-815.
Reference Test Laboratory: Biotech Research Institute, No.402, Sec. 2, Jinling Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City 324, Taiwan (R.O.C.)