PGut Premium E3 Probiotics
- Comprehensive E3 elements (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Postbiotics)
- Patented probiotics Lactobacillus plantarum GKM3
- 8 types of gastro-resistant probiotics
- Examined through heavy metal/plasticizer food grade safety test
- Oligosaccharide prebiotics FOS/GOS strengthen the activity of probiotics
- Inulin, extracted from chicory, promotes bowel movement and detoxification
- Postbiotic HK-LP
- Each capsule contains 23 billion of active probiotics
- No addition of flavouring, artificial color, preservatives and gluten
- Produced according to GMP and ISO22000 standards
PGut Premium E3 Probiotics
23 billions active probiotics
Acidic and bile salt resistance
Improve body functions and modulate immunity
Reduce intestinal sensitivity (Diarrhea/ constipation)
Rapidly balances intestinal microecological health
PGut Premium E3 Probiotics
Genes aren’t Destiny, Gut Health Matters
PGut New Generation Probiotics
Optimise gut health
Strengthen metabolism and detoxification
Relieve episodic function constipation and diarrhea
Rapid re-balance of gut microbiota
PGut Premium E3 Probiotics is an all-rounded probiotics product which is suitable for different health status, ages and gender. The major functions of the product are as follow:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome（IBS）can be caused by genetic predisposition, mental health and overgrowth of bad gut microbiome. Symptoms include stomach pain, nausea, indigestion, bloating and tiredness. These symptoms can cause distress to patients and lower their quality of lives. Studies have shown that Lactobacillus brevis in PGut Premium E3 Probiotics can reduce the frequency of stomach pain and reduce the amount of bad microbiome in IBS patients .
Modern people usually eat more meat than vegetables and have irregular eating patterns. These eating habits result in higher risk of constipation, which in return, can cause emotional distress and increase risk in colon cancer. Thus, having a regular bowel habit is very important, PGut Premium can restore defecation frequency and solve constipation .
Lactobacillus reuteri is commonly in guts of healthy independents, regulating intestinal immune system, enhancing body resistance and lowers inflammation through multiple mechanisms. Studies shows that Lactobacillus reuteri helps the growth of beneficial bacteria, while inhibiting the reproduction of the bad one and maintains intestinal health.
Premium has passed gastric acid & bile salt tolerance test
✔︎ 30 capsules (each capsule contains 23 billions active probiotics)
✔︎ 8 types of active probiotics + 3 types of prebiotics + postbiotics
✦ Instruction of use: Consume with drinking water.
✦ Suggested dose: 1 capsule per day before or after meal.
- Origin: Taiwan
- Store in the fridge or in a cool and dry area.
- Please inform your doctor if you are pregnant, taking medicine or any treatment.
PGut E3 Upgraded Series
3 in 1 E3 elements
Effective postbiotic HK-LP cutting edge technology(Metabolites of probiotics)
PGut E3 chooses the most clinically recognised postbiotics HK-LP（HK L.plantarum).Scientists discovered that heat killed probiotics has similar funtions when compared with viabe bacteria in addition to enhancing probiotics funtions.
Triple Prebiotics (nutrients of probiotics)
FOS + GOS + Inulin foster probiotics growth
Prebiotics can act as a energy source for probiotics. They enhance the probiotics function, foster intestinal peristalsis and detoxification.
According to WHO, active microorganisms are considered as probiotics once they are absorbed to a certain level. Acid tolerance level of PGut probiotics is up to 95%, which bring health benefits to the host.
(1) Murakami K, Habukawa C, Nobuta Y, Moriguchi N, Takemura T: The effect of Lactobacillus brevis KB290 against irritable bowel syndrome: a placebo-controlled double-blind crossover trial. Biopsychosoc Med 2012, 6(1):16-16.
(2) Liu B, Yang X, Guo L, Zhang J, Zhou X, Yi R, Zhao X: Inhibitory Effect of Lactobacillus plantarum Isolated from Chinese Sichuan Pickles (Paocai) on Constipation in Mice. Journal of Food Quality 2019, 2019:9781914.
(3) The potential therapeutic role of Lactobacillus reuteri for treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. (2020). American Journal of Translational Research, 12(5), 1569-1583.
(4) Transcriptomic responses of Caco-2 cells to Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Lactobacillus plantarum J26 against oxidative stress. J Dairy Sci. 2019 Sep;102(9):7684-7696. doi: 10.3168/jds.2019-16332. Epub2019 Jun 27.
(5) Wang H, Braun C, Murphy EF, Enck P: Bifidobacterium longum 1714™ strain modulates brain activity of healthy volunteers during social stress. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019, 114(7):1152.
Reference Test Laboratory: Biotech Research Institute, No.402, Sec. 2, Jinling Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City 324, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Disclaimer: For details, please refer to the label on the product. The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final. This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.