PGut VitaBac Immune Pro
Strengthens your immunity and Rejuvenates
B. adolescentis added to boost vaccine efficacy
PGut VitaBac Immune Pro
- Local research proved that Bifidobacterium adolescentis can boost the efficacy of vaccine and strengthen body protection
- Patented Lactobacillus plantarum GKM3 can boost immunity and maintain the balance of intestinal beneficial bacteria
- Quadruple Bifidobacterium helps increase the production of antibodies and reduce the risk of Long-COVID symptoms
- Each pack contains 20-billion professional probiotics to fulfill your daily need
- Highly acid- and bile-salt- resistant, ensure maximal viability at the gut
- Postbiotics HK-LP (essence from Probiotics) can rapidly balance the intestinal microecology and reduce gastrointestinal discomfort
- Triple prebiotics can strengthen the probiotic activity and improve gut detoxification
- Manufactured according to GMP/ISO22000 standard, safe and reliable
- Heavy metal test passed
- No addition of flavourings, artificial color or gluten
Sensitive respiratory tract
Bad breath and other oral problems
Weak immunity and always feel tired or fatigue
Post-illness intestinal discomfort
After the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, gastrointestinal discomfort has became more frequent in majority of people. This phenomenon is called “Digestive Symptoms of Coronavirus”, which is related to the overgrowth of intestinal harmful bacteria. Symptoms include abdominal pain, changes in bowel habit, nausea, indigestion, bloating and gastroesophageal reflux, etc. Recent research prove that Lactobacillus acidophilus plays a key role in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD) in COVID-19 patients. Bifidobacteria such as Bifidobacterium longum can help reduce and prevent the symptoms of Long-COVID, especially gastrointestinal discomfort such as abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea.
PGut VitaBac Immune Pro has passed gastric acid & bile salt tolerance test
✔︎ 30 Sachet/box (Each sachet contains 20-billion active probiotics)✔︎ 10 active probiotics + 3 prebiotics + postbiotics
✦ Instruction of use: Consume together with food and drink (E.g. milk and juice)
✦ Suggested Dosage: 1 pack daily before/after meal
- Origin: Taiwan
- Store in fridge or in a cool and dry area. Avoid sunlight.
- Please inform your doctor if you are pregnant, taking medicine or any treatment.
- Kullar, R., Johnson, S., McFarland, L. V., & Goldstein, E. J. (2021). Potential roles for probiotics in the treatment of COVID-19 patients and prevention of complications associated with increased antibiotic use. Antibiotics, 10(4), 408.
- Mirashrafi, S., Moravejolahkami, A. R., Zehi, Z. B., Kermani, M. A. H., Bahreini-Esfahani, N., Haratian, M., … & Pourhossein, M. (2021). The efficacy of probiotics on virus titres and antibody production in virus diseases: A systematic review on recent evidence for COVID-19 treatment. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN, 46, 1-8.
- Ng, S. C., Peng, Y., Zhang, L., Mok, C. K., Zhao, S., Li, A., … & Tun, H. M. (2022). Gut microbiota composition is associated with SARS-CoV-2 vaccine immunogenicity and adverse events. Gut, 71(6), 1106-1116.
- Hazan, S., Stollman, N., Bozkurt, H. S., Dave, S., Papoutsis, A. J., Daniels, J., … & Borody, T. J. (2022). Lost microbes of COVID-19: Bifidobacterium, Faecalibacterium depletion and decreased microbiome diversity associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity. BMJ open gastroenterology, 9(1), e000871.
- Hong, N., Ku, S., Yuk, K., Johnston, T. V., Ji, G. E., & Park, M. S. (2021). Production of biologically active human interleukin-10 by Bifidobacterium bifidum BGN4. Microbial Cell Factories, 20(1), 1-14.
- Wang H, Braun C, Murphy EF, Enck P: Bifidobacterium longum 1714™ strain modulates brain activity of healthy volunteers during social stress. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019, 114(7):1152.
- Kumpu, M., Kekkonen, R. A., Korpela, R., Tynkkynen, S., Järvenpää, S., Kautiainen, H., … & Winther, B. (2015). Effect of live and inactivated Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG on experimentally induced rhinovirus colds: randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled pilot trial. Beneficial microbes, 6(5), 631-639.
- Benyacoub J, Bosco N, Blanchard C, Demont A, Philippe D, Castiel-Higounenc I, Guéniche A: Immune modulation property of Lactobacillus paracasei NCC2461 (ST11) strain and impact on skin defences. Beneficial microbes 2014, 5(2):129-136.
- Jespersen, L., Tarnow, I., Eskesen, D., Morberg, C. M., Michelsen, B., Bügel, S., … & Calder, P. C. (2015). Effect of Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei, L. casei 431 on immune response to influenza vaccination and upper respiratory tract infections in healthy adult volunteers: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 101(6), 1188-1196.
- Karbalaei, M., Keikha, M., Kobyliak, N. M., Zadeh, Z. K., Yousefi, B., & Eslami, M. (2021). Alleviation of halitosis by use of probiotics and their protective mechanisms in the oral cavity. New Microbes and New Infections, 42, 100887.
- Bonifait, L., Chandad, F., & Grenier, D. (2009). Probiotics for oral health: myth or reality?. Journal of the Canadian Dental Association, 75(8).
Reference Test Laboratory: Biotech Research Institute, No.402, Sec. 2, Jinling Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City 324, Taiwan (R.O.C.)