PGut VitaBac Super antidote for Allergy
Specific supplementation of probiotics to adjust the needs of the intestines can help regulate gut health
PGut VitaBac Super antidote for Allergy
- 10X formula with university research-based probiotics boosts immunity
- High potency probiotic formula with 10 selected strains
- Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus paracasei alleviate the discomfort of allergy, strengthen the immune barrier, and reduce the risk of allergic recurrence
- Quadruple Bifidobacterium help regulate and enhance the immune response
- Bifidobacterium adolescentis boosts the efficacy of vaccines and strengthens gut health
- Streptococcus thermophilus strengthens the protection of intestinal mucosa
- Triple prebiotics (FOS/GOS/IMO) can strengthen the probiotic activity and regulate gut health
- Postbiotics HK-LP extracted from probiotic essence, quickly balances intestinal microecology and relieves intestinal discomfort
- Safe and reliable, produced according to GMP and ISO22000 standards
- Passed the heavy metal test
- No addition of flavourings, artificial colorings and gluten
Alleviates skin itchiness
Reduces recurrence risks of allergies including skin allergy and dermatitis
Relieves cough and nasal discharge caused by irritation
Strengthens body immunity
Repairs intestinal mucosa and helps with sensitive gut
Postbiotics rapidly balances intestinal microecology
with a stable and long-lasting effect
Studies found that patients with allergy often lack essential probiotics in their guts for maintaining good health. Specific supplementation of probiotics to adjust the needs of the intestines can help regulate gut health, relieve skin allergy and strengthen the immune system.
Most eczema patients experience red, inflamed and itchy skin that oozes tissue fluid. Lactobacillus paracasei in PGut VitaBac Super antidote for Allergy has been shown to reduce immune cell overactivity and inflammation. In addition, selected Bifidobacterium lactis helps enhance self-defense and improve the allergic discomfort.
PGut VitaBac Super antidote for Allergy contains university-researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus, which can help reduce the incidence of dermatitis and the risk of its recurrence. Also, Bifidobacterium bifidum can soothe allergic reactions, regulate the immune system, and improve allergic constitution.
A local university study showed that 85% of Hong Kong people are deficient in Bifidobacterium adolescentis. In addition, clinical study has found that Bifidobacterium adolescentis can regulate the antibody response after vaccination and play a key role in regulating the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine. There are also research data showing that COVID-19 patients lack several species of bifidobacteria, which is related to the severity of COVID-19 symptoms. The four strains of Bifidobacteria PGut VitaBac Super antidote for Allergy help strengthen the body’s defense system. Bifidobacterium bifidum can increase the amount of interleukins, help regulate and enhance the immune system.
Recent studies have suggested the concept of the “Gut-lung axis”. The intestinal microbiota and the lungs can influence each other. For example, the wastes or metabolites produced by intestinal microbiota can reach the lung via the circulatory system, while respiratory inflammation can affect the intestinal microbial composition. Studies showed that Lactobacillus rhamnosus can reduce the symptoms of respiratory allergy induced by allergen, symptoms of rhinitis and airway inflammation.
Bifidobacterium bifidum is commonly present in healthy individuals. They can help regulate occasional intestinal symptoms and indigestion and relieve intestinal sensitivity. Moreover, Bifidobacterium bifidum helps secret lactic acid, providing a favorable environment for probiotics to maintain the balance of intestinal microbiome.
PGut VitaBac Super antidote for Allergy has passed gastric acid and bile salt tolerance tests
✔︎ 30 capsules/box (each capsule contains 20 billion CFU of active probiotics)
✔︎ 10 active probiotics + 3 prebiotics + postbiotics
✦ Instruction of use: Consume together with food and drink (E.g. milk and juice)
✦ Suggested Dosage：1 capsule per day before/after meal
- Origin: Taiwan
- Store in fridge or in a cool and dry area. Avoid sunlight.
- Please inform your doctor if you are pregnant, taking medicine or any treatment.
1.Lin, S. W., Tsai, Y. S., Chen, Y. L., Wang, M. F., Chen, C. C., Lin, W. H., & Fang, T. J. (2021). An Examination of Lactobacillus paracasei GKS6 and Bifidobacterium lactis GKK2 Isolated from Infant Feces in an Aged Mouse Model. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2021.
2.Hou YH, Lin SW, Zhao C, Lu HC, Chen YL, Lin WH, Chen CC. Effect of Bifidobacterium lactis GKK2 on OVA-induced asthmatic mice. Hans Journal of Biomedicine, 2019, 9(2), 70-80.
3.Marsella, R. (2009). Evaluation of Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG for the prevention of atopic dermatitis in dogs. American Journal of Veterinary Research, 70(6), 735-740. doi:10.2460/ajvr.70.6.735
4.Özdemir, Ö. (2010). Various effects of different probiotic strains in allergic disorders: An update from laboratory and clinical data. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 160(3), 295-304. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2249.2010.04109.x
5.Ng, S. C., Peng, Y., Zhang, L., Mok, C. K., Zhao, S., Li, A., … & Tun, H. M. (2022). Gut microbiota composition is associated with SARS-CoV-2 vaccine immunogenicity and adverse events. Gut, 71(6), 1106-1116.
6.Hazan, S., Stollman, N., Bozkurt, H. S., Dave, S., Papoutsis, A. J., Daniels, J., … & Borody, T. J. (2022). Lost microbes of COVID-19: Bifidobacterium, Faecalibacterium depletion and decreased microbiome diversity associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity. BMJ open gastroenterology, 9(1), e000871.
7.Hong, N., Ku, S., Yuk, K., Johnston, T. V., Ji, G. E., & Park, M. S. (2021). Production of biologically active human interleukin-10 by Bifidobacterium bifidum BGN4. Microbial Cell Factories, 20(1), 1-14.
8. Zhang, J., Ma, J. Y., Li, Q. H., Su, H., & Sun, X. (2018). Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG induced protective effect on allergic airway inflammation is associated with gut microbiota. Cellular Immunology, 332, 77-84.
9. Din AU, Hassan A, Zhu Y, Zhang K, Wang Y, Li T, Wang Y, Wang G: Inhibitory effect of Bifidobacterium bifidum ATCC 29521 on colitis and its mechanism. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry 2020, 79:108353.
10. Cao Y-N, Feng L-J, Wang B-M, Jiang K, Li S, Xu X, Wang W-Q, Zhao J-W, Wang Y-M: Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium longum supernatants upregulate the serotonin transporter expression in intestinal epithelial cells. Saudi journal of gastroenterology: official journal of the Saudi Gastroenterology Association 2018, 24(1):59.
11. Del Piano, M., Balzarini, M., Carmagnola, S., Pagliarulo, M., Tari, R., Nicola, S., … & Pane, M. (2014). Assessment of the capability of a gelling complex made of tara gum and the exopolysaccharides produced by the microorganism Streptococcus thermophilus ST10 to prospectively restore the gut physiological barrier: a pilot study. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 48, S56-S61.
12. Wegh CAM, Geerlings SY, Knol J, Roeselers G, Belzer C. Postbiotics and their potential applications in early life nutrition and beyond. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2019, 20, 4673.
Reference Test Laboratory: Biotech Research Institute, No.402, Sec. 2, Jinling Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City 324, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Disclaimer: For details, please refer to the label on the product. The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final. This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.